being bullied by my 10 month old. what do i do?

i swear hes an angel! to everyone else but me. :/... is it just a phase? im sure tantrums are going to get worse. but i didnt think i would need to worry this early. is it cause im the one hes always with? or the only one who tells him no or taps his butt or hand when hes "bad". it makes me very upset. to the point im just so frusterated. he bites me when i say no, he scratches me and pulls my hair, even screams and stomps his feet.. and i mean hes a big boy in all, wonderful happy guy! but hes so different with daddy or ppl around. i swear somtimes if he could talk to me, i wonder how mean he thinks i am. hes so mean to me. how do i punish him or make him know this is not nice? telling him bad and saying no isnt an option no more. i just cant take this. and to top it, these tantrums only began once i weened him from the boobie. which went surprisingly well. he didnt complain one bit about not getting it... anyone? :(

chris-s-wife

Asked by chris-s-wife at 10:35 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• smack him back lmao jk .. :P idk u try lil time outs? or is he 2 young for that still..
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 10:42 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• lol time outs? if i put him in the playpen hes now learned how to shake it so hard it tips over
    and he just rolls right on out. and i cant put him in his crib, cuz then he wont go to bed.. hes freaking crazy. and huge.. i feel like im litterally being picked on alicia. hes a 24 pound 3 ft tall 10 and a half month old. with 4 teeth.. oh and he refuses at all costs to let anyone cut his nails. i mean i try every single day but he will bite u so damn hard. i have bite marks all over my arms and hands.. and my ankles. lol cuz i tell him no
    chris-s-wife

Answer by chris-s-wife at 10:54 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• OMG! I'm scared for you, lol. about the nail clipping, I clip my sons nails when he's asleep. about the rest, i dont know, i'm sorry you're going through this. I hope he outgrows it.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 1:01 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• she daughter does the same thing i feel for u
    EVER314

Answer by EVER314 at 3:21 PM on Jul. 15, 2009