Best Potty Chair for Boys Potty Training?

Trying to research the different potty chairs out there and there are so many. What did you find was the best potty chair for a boy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I don't know the best, but I can tell you I bought a basic one (First Steps or something like that) at Wal Mart and the shape of it causes my son to spray out. I also bought a ring for the regular toilet and it works much better (I use the potty chair as a step stool for the regular toilet). If he still sprays on the ring you can teach him to get on backwards (facing the back of the toilet).
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 10:43 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I just bought my 18 month old son a few weeks back - unsure of name or brand. But its a frog! It has a removable seat (to dump in regular toilet).
    Its eyes are up front - so its higher (boys won't pee out).
    Also i stood and dumped water from glass to see splatter pattern, not very much if any. Get the rubber mats to go under just in case.
    angie2568

Answer by angie2568 at 12:24 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Potty chairs dont work with my toddler. But the removable seat does. We got him one with his favorite cartoon character and one with sports stuff on it. He loves it
    Gavsmama06

Answer by Gavsmama06 at 1:40 PM on Jul. 14, 2009