3rd Trimester Sore Nipples

I am 38 weeks and 4 days. Ready to pop any day now. Its it normal for your nipples to get tender and sore in the 3rd trimester?

Ames826

Asked by Ames826 at 10:46 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes it is sometimes they hurt so bad try warm or cold ice packs good luck

mom-2b

Answer by mom-2b at 11:04 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Mine did right before my milk or colostrum or whatever it is before birth started coming in! I'm 37 weeks and I've been leaking for about two weeks now. Mine got sore and tender right before, and then I started having to wear pads soon after, so get ready! :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 11:05 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Mine are killing me and I'm only at 15 weeks.....the soreness of the breasts as a whole from the first trimester are gone, but if anything touches my nips it's agony. But, yep, sadly it's normal
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:25 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Indeed! ...It is your bodies way...to tell you once again..You will shortly be a momma!

Keep your chin up...and put warm clothes on your nipps...it really does work!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 11:54 AM on Jul. 14, 2009