anyone have any REAL scholoarships?

Im a single mom of two and I have applied for 3535920358 and I havent got any responses.. I just cant believe it.. Ive gone to fast web, and all those..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Money & Work

• I have applied for some but I never do it online, I get all of the scholarship info from the college I attend. If your doing online I am thinking they could direct you to some legitimate scholarships. Also, while I have applied for some I have never won any. Remember, its a contest and you are battling it out with a ton of other people for the same money. If you can, fill out a FAFSA and go for a pell grant. So far that is what is keeping me in school.
    SensualScents

Answer by SensualScents at 3:14 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• if you're looking for money for school there are tons of grants out there...the biggest being the PELL grant...you apply for it, and a lot of state grants by completing the FAFSA...go to fafsa.org or fafsa.gov if foreget which...i ended up getting about $6000 a year from the gov for school which covered tuition and books at my local state u
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 6:16 PM on Jun. 22, 2008