do you yell at you rkids

do you yell at your kids ? do you think yelling is unhealthy for them or ok.

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 11:04 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in General Parenting

• i do w/o thinking then i feel bad & love on her... it's not good to yell at them but sometimes you just "snap" i guess
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:06 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• i try not to...but she's a toddler and sometimes she pushes me. im sort of the time out queen mostly lol. the dreaded orange chair lol.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 11:07 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I do sometimes. I try not to... I think it just teaches them to yell and usually isn't very productive at all. But I'm human and it happens.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 11:08 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I yell when he is about to do something that might get him hurt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I do yell at one of my kids only after telling and reminding her 10 times of what she is supposed to be doing. Like this morning. We are supposed to be leaving soon and I have been telling her for the last half hour to get breakfast and she is still doing everything but. Yelling snaps her out of her own little world.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 11:12 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• yep even though they are grown they still do stupid stuff i will admit once they passed 25 they got smarter.
    when they were younger yes i yelled at them mostly to get heard above the noise they were making. What are you poor moms to do if they say spanking is wrong, yelling is wrong. there is only so many times that standing in a corner will work ( the old version of time-out)
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 11:48 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I try not to but I do sometimes..............
    CrazedMomof2

Answer by CrazedMomof2 at 12:00 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• no, but they're still little. i'm sure it will happen at some point.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 12:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I'm not really much of a yeller. So no, i don't. Thankfully, my daughter is very quiet. She never screams or feels the need to yell either. We are a talking family & can figure out all our problems by calmly being verbal. I love it, very peaceful, & i would not have it any other way.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:44 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I always end up yelling at them at least once a day, I try not to but it still happens.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 2:14 PM on Jul. 14, 2009