i'm looking to make money and stay home with my kids how can i do this

NO1MAMA2007

Asked by NO1MAMA2007 at 11:12 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• You have so many options :)
    I have my own business with Ameriplan. We are the nations largest Discount health benefits Co. So I get to help people SAVE and MAKE money. I really do love the company and they just announced TONS of new ways for us to grow our paychecks :)
    They offer us Daily Pay~Benefits~401K~a new entertainment package~5 websites managed for us. We don't do any cold calling or selling.
    Let me know if you would like some more info, I would love to help you out and see if it is a good fit for you :) you can also visit www.IBOPlus.com/ChristinaDennis for more info and you can click on Contact US to request a phone interview with me.
    Good Luck and God Bless!!
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 11:20 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• You can do many things. You can try a direct selling company (but the reality is you don't really make a heck of a lot if anything with these), you can sell on eBay, run errands for neighbors, clean houses in the area, babysit or daycare in your home, etc. etc.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:18 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• You can search the job boards for positions that match your skillset and have a telecommute option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org. Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:29 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Go to www.workathomeunited.com/heathers, fill out the form and your mentor will get in touch with you to tell you all of the details and you can decide if this is something that you are interested in doing or not. I love the company and what they stand for. There is no delivering, selling, or stocking products in your home nor do you have to chase them down to get your money!!! Check it out and then you can decide if this is something that you want to do or not.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Hello! I got introduced to Internet CEO Moms when I got laid off in April. I joined after some research at the beginning of April and they are totally legit. I LOVE working with all the moms out there and it's such a positive experience. Check my website out at www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com or you can send me an email at alyssamaliska@ymail.com if you would like to know more. We don't sell or have inventory so you would have to worry about that. Hope to hear from you soon!
    Alyssa M.
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 8:34 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I have a lot of ideas on my blog. tarasextraincome.blogspot.com
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 1:21 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• No Investment or Fees required ever.

I’m a stay at home mom of 14 year old twin girls and a 2 year old boy.
    This job is great supplemental income. If you are looking for some extra weekly income take a look at this real work from home. I found it on one of the job boards monster, simply hire, career builder etc…. I’ve searched a long time to find a real work from home job and now I am sharing it with others.

I want to be clear here this is NOT a business opportunity this is a work from home position. It’s easy and fun best of all it keeps me very close here at home with my children. You set your own hours. I work in the Human Resources Department of ASP and I do the interviews and hiring of applicants. When you fill out the online application you will be called for an interview.

http://www.employmentfromhome.net/p319502

linden94

Answer by linden94 at 4:19 AM on Jul. 20, 2009