Does this make me a bad mom?

So Im going to Little Sturgis this weekend with my girl friend. We are meeting some guys she works with there. I just feel a little funny being a mom with 3 kids and going to a biker rally. Im really excited about going..I know were going to have a blast. Does it make me a bad mom that I would go to this bike rally?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in General Parenting

• No. You deserve a break occasionally!
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:53 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Going out and having fun doesn't make you a bad mom in any way, shape, or form.

Go have fun, and stop guilt-tripping yourself. Guessing from your question you're a single mom. I'm one as well, and the opportunity to cut loose and have a fun time like that doesn't come up too often. Let me live vicariously :P

Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:54 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Are you human? Of course it doesn't make you a bad mom as long as you leave you children with a responsible adult and don't get arrested...lol. It's okay to live a little ;-)
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 11:54 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• No!
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 11:54 AM on Jul. 14, 2009

• No way! Now, if you did it every weekend, that may be a problem. Going out now and then is fine!!! Sounds like a blast!!
    CrazedMomof2

Answer by CrazedMomof2 at 12:00 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• No No and No
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 12:58 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Nope doesn't make you a bad mom at all... but try to keep your boobies in your shirt and have a good time. lol
    Anonymous

• Heck no. Even moms deserve some fun now and then.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 1:28 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• OMG im going to report you, how dare you have a life while the rest of us moms are STUCK!!! UGGG ...lol hope you have a blast..take pictures and enjoy it!!!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• No way are you a bad mom, there is nothing wrong with going to a bike rally, I've gone to several, my kids have been to them too.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 2:10 PM on Jul. 14, 2009