Very important gave birth on oct 08...irregular period?? Urgent

I gave birth on oct 23 2008 my period was coming normaly but after 2 month my period didn't come for 3 months....and now 2 months had passed since my last period..and I can't go to a GYN no medicaid and its to expensive to pay for a consult..so I need a few answer that could help me out a little bit cause am kind of scared ...thank you

MommyOfJayden23

Asked by MommyOfJayden23 at 11:53 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• After My children i had Regular periods, Before my children were whenever they wanted to show face, but having children fixed my problem, if it has been two months you know somthing is just not right and setting you as UNEASY so i suggest you grab yourself a test, I am waiting for my AF as well...And hubby got fixed before the baby was born but still there is a chance there was sperm in there still living sperm. I am not even late and i worrie lmao....You are late...for 2 months i could never wait that long with that question lingering and following me! no way!! girl..take a test...call the doctor..if you are not then you will be fine if you are ...you will still be OKAY! blessings to you!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 12:14 PM on Jul. 14, 2009