is this normal?

Way back in april ii had taken a test because my period hadnt came since march the first test said negative but tHen the 2nd test ii took said positive ii didnt get my period since but then yesterday (july13) ii was bleeding like ii had gotten my period but it was completely no cramping do you think that ii was bever preggo and im just bleeding to make up for the time of me not having my period or can it be preggo complications being that ii still have not went to a doctor when ii first got the positive test thank you all!! =)

tashadt5

Asked by tashadt5 at 12:02 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You should go to a doctor, or at least call. Good luck!
    MPWifeJessicia

Answer by MPWifeJessicia at 12:04 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Any pos. test should send you to the doctor. I'd set up an appointment today regardless. It could just be a late period, but we can't tell you on here; we are not doctors.
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 12:06 PM on Jul. 14, 2009