could I be pregnant

I have been on birth control for 5 months have had normal periods during all them except the past two last month it was only 3 days and this past one was only one day usually its 6 days I take my pills everyday but I just learned you gotta take it the SAME time everyday I would take it at night sometimes 7 sometimes 10 so could I be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• This is not meant to be rude, but are you showing any symptoms? Have you taken a test? Have you seen a doctor? We can't tell you either way :) Pregnancies are different for every woman, and without a blood test (or at least a urine test) there is NO way to determine whether or not you might be. Go to the dollar store and get a cheap test, or two. Even taking BC regularly, there is still a chance (although small). Nothing is absolute.
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 12:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I agree with the PP take a TEST.
    lvnmygrlz

Answer by lvnmygrlz at 1:17 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Go take a test.
    ILoveBeingAMom1

Answer by ILoveBeingAMom1 at 2:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2009