plz help-possible preterm labor??

i woke up the last two days with lots of crampiness and feeling like omg sick, im 33 weeks pregnant. i have some regular painful contractions through out the day for the last couple of day and alot of bh, sometimes enough to give me alot of pressure. i have had alot of bm the last 2 days too...this is my third baby and im not sure if this was what ifelt at about this time with them...is this normal??im actually having a bad bh contraction and so far its lasted almost a minuet and im starting to feel like i need to go poop again which i dont because theres nothing in me so to say,,sry tmi.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like labor to me. I would call the doc.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:38 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I would call your OB to see what they say. Good luck!
    MPWifeJessicia

Answer by MPWifeJessicia at 12:47 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Sounds like labor to me too. Good luck! :)
    ILoveBeingAMom1

Answer by ILoveBeingAMom1 at 2:07 PM on Jul. 14, 2009