Something new everyday?

I want to start doing something new everyday and I need ideas. I have a 6, 8, and 15 month old. It can involve them or not. Always I need cheap things.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• once a week we go to DQ and than the local park after or before its up to the kids

Anonymous

• Go to the park and have a nature hike. Pick things up that you find (ie. sticks, leaves, flowers etc..) then make a frame to hold a picture. Or take a pic and glue these items to a cheap frame to give to your children, MIL, FIL or DH.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 12:41 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Have you tried your local library or children's museum? Sometimes the museum offers free stuff for the kids, and the same with the library. Also there are various groups you can look up and see what stuff they are hosting during the week.
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 12:46 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• We do something similar every summer- we have a posterboard on the fridge that has a list of everything that the kids would like to do. Some things cost, some don't and they love marking things off the list. It's kind of neat because at the end of the summer we can look back and see all the fun they had. Some of the things on our list- try a new flavor of icecream, learn a magic trick, visit a new park, go to the store just to buy a piece of candy, try a science experiment, fly a kite, visit a museum, stay up past midnight. Just send me a pm if you want some more ideas!
    warrenfamily95

Answer by warrenfamily95 at 1:01 PM on Jul. 14, 2009