Do you see more of yourself or someone else in your kids?

I mostly see me in my daughter. Sometimes I'll catch a little glimpse of her dad, but other than that she's practically my little clone.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 12:50 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I see my DH in my DS and I see my SIL in my DD(BIG TIME) neither of my kids look like me LOL they look like my DH's family, all I have is the scar to prove it! LOL
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 12:52 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• My oldest looks more like his dad, my youngest looks more like me. In terms of personality, they both are more like me, but every now and then, they will say or do something that makes me think of my ex. But, they're more me than him. But even then, they are still definitely their own little people - they don't hesitate to do their own thing. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 12:55 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Mine's a mini-me, and even strangers in the store come up and say she looks exactly like me. But every now and then when I look at her I see my dad or my mom or my father in law.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 12:59 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• My DD1 is an exact replica of me. My DD2 is the spitting image of her dad (everyone in the world asks if she's my daughter just because her skin and eyes are 20 shades lighter than mine!) DD2 is tough, and fearless, but she also has girly qualities. My DD1 is 100% girly, and bleeding heart sensitive like I am. She cries at the drop of a hat (JUST like me), and she always wants people to meet people and loves to meet new family members (my parents are divorced, so everyone scattered about the country now).
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 1:06 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• me to my dd is my miny me but do not tell her that.
    madcat500

Answer by madcat500 at 1:19 PM on Jul. 14, 2009