Confussed. Can anyone help?

I took a test June 10th (N) June 30th (P) July 1st (N) July 5th (N) July 10th (P) July 12th (N). They were all the highest priced tests. Is it possible they were false negatives? Or false positives? Which is more common or likely? Been TTC for almost 7 months and havnt had a period since May. Doctor wont see me tell I get 2 posivites in a row cause they have been so sparatice.

belljaz

Asked by belljaz at 12:50 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i would call the doctor to do a blood test. asap let us no!
    mommyof6552

Answer by mommyof6552 at 12:51 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• The doctor wont see me untell I get 2 positives in a row. I dont I guess she dosnt want to waste her time or something. I've been looking for a new doctor but my inserence only covers a few around here. Do you think I should fake something just to get in and then bring it up once im there?
    belljaz

Answer by belljaz at 12:54 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Honestly, I would find a new doctor. Even if it might be "inconvenient for them to waste time" its your life, your money, and your body. I don't think faking anything is the best option, because even then if you are pregnant, do you really want a doctor who won't see you unless it's on their terms?
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 1:22 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• i would get a new doc to... its more likely to get false neg the pos because in order to get a pos the hormone has to be there and sometimes it doesnt pick it up so you get a false neg... If you have to lie and tell them you got two positives but I would be finding another doc... Earlie prenatal care is criticle to help your baby grow and be as healthy as they can be... BTW you can take folic acid and prenatals now wether you are pregnant or not... They help prepair your body for pregnanccy and can give you a little extra boost... Good luck let us know how it goes
    candlefire22

Answer by candlefire22 at 1:34 PM on Jul. 14, 2009