Should I just toss it?

My husband has been making sooooo many comments lately on wanting another baby (like pointing at a pregnant girl and saying, "See, don't you miss that belly?" or "The kiddo would probably like to have a little brother or sister"). We're pretty stable financially, and will be for a while. The only thing is that we'll be moving in about two months. We'll be staying with my parents for a little while (just long enough to find another house to buy), and we will continue to have a steady income for the entire time period (plus we have health insurance).

So, should I just toss out the birth control and just say, "Fook it!" and let things happen as they may?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• do you want another child? if you dont have a problem with it and you feel ok then just do it>
    mommyof6552

Answer by mommyof6552 at 12:53 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• We both want at least one more biological kiddo (and adopt kids in the future).
    Anonymous

• Is that what you want to do?? I understand your hubby wants another, but do you?
    I wouldn't see the harm in throwing out the birth control if you both want another child. Even though you are moving, by the time the child was born surely you'd be in your own home.
    This totally depends on you three as a family. How old is your child? How do you think they'd handle Mommy giving a baby most of her attention (face it, a newborn is a LOT of work)? If this is something you really want then I'd say Toss that stuff out and good baby making to you... If it isn't, then I'd say wait until you all are ready...
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 12:54 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• OP - Our child is two and a half. She's very well behaved, and I don't think she'd have much trouble sharing mommy-time. My husband is on his way to being a stay at home dad, so he'd be there to do a lot of the helping too. I'll be working part-time, but we have other income that will keep us more than floating.

I just don't know if anyone else knows what it's like to move while pregnant. That's they only thing that worries me. I've never done it, and so I have no idea what it's like, if it makes things unbearable, if I wouldn't be of any help...
    Anonymous

• I would wait until you got into the new house.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 1:45 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Being preggo and moving suck, you can't do a damn thing. No lifting, and you get so tired form packing that you can hardly do that. And all the cleaning made me barf. Moving with a newborn isn't much better, cause you are still recovering and well still not sleeping. I would tell hubby after we get settled agian we can start trying. No reason to make life harder then it already is.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 1:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2009