Have you ever blacked out from drinking?

My 21st birthday was yesterday, as many of you know.
Well...I have only five words for you:

I
am
never
drinking
AGAIN!
O.O

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 12:53 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Lmao Happy Birthday!!! :D Ahh the mantra of the Day After. I remember those times well, even though its been 9 months since I could drink lol! And I've not blacked out, but I have passed out a few times. Once I woke up in the bushes :/ That was a wild party! Hope you had fun and drink LOTS of water.. it'll make the hangover go away faster! :D
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 12:56 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Yes, I hardly ever drink and one night my friend and I did 12 shots (cherry bombs) in an hour. And then we shared a third of a bottle of rum and we were drinking it straight. And somewhere I managed to drink to smirnoffs. I don't remember what happened after 930 just bits and pieces. I told my friend I was drinking with that her boyfriend was cheating on her and sleeping around with nasty girls lol and I was flashing walls because knew I couldn't go out and flash the guys, so the walls were being flashed. Hahhahaha I woke up the next day and swore I would never drink again. I think I felt so bad about myself that I couldn't remember and I hated that feeling. I wil never drink that much again. But like I said, I don't drink often!
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 12:58 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Well, Happy Birthday a day late! And I (not so) fondly remember saying those words myself. Of course, for me, that was 9 loooonnnnggg years ago. But I do still remember how bad I felt. I don't drink much, never did actually. Just that one night. I think my friends and family were trying to teach me a lesson. lol I usually only have a drink, maybe 2, and very very rarely.

Hope you feel better. :)
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 12:59 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Why not? lol.

I have, but I used to sneak booze when I was younger (who didn't? )

Liquor will deff. knock you on your ass ;)
    Did you have fun????????????
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 1:00 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• never say never :o)
    Anonymous

•  I drank and Blacked out on a regular basis. Now I'm sober in AA for 28yrs. My DD turned 21 last Oct. and She HasNot Drank Since!! Alcohol is a drug in liquid form. People die every day from alcohol.

Anonymous

• Used to do it all the time but have 2 yrs clean and sober now!!! YIPPEE for me!!!
    JULIAN01

Answer by JULIAN01 at 1:17 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I really don't like alcohol. I figured I might as well have fun for my birthday, yanno? Last night was the first time I had drank in two years. I don't know why anyone would find that lifestyle appealing! The end is definitely not worth the means, blehhhhhhhhhh. I don't feel so bad right now, but last night was like a horror movie.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:24 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

•  WAY TO GO JULIA!!!  EASY DOES IT LADY.   IT WORKS!     ONE DAY AT A TIME!

jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 1:27 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Happy Birthday!
    And yes, post baby, I did black out alot hahaha, but hten again her ein Canada the legal age is 18, so my 18th birthday was a blast!!
    This yr for my 22nd, I'm going all out, couldn't do it for my 21st, because I had just had a baby.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 1:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2009