Milkies milk savers

Has anyone here ever heard of milkies milk savers... Its a pouch that you put in yr bra to save milk on the side your not breast feeding from... It looks like they could work prity good but they are like $26 and it is alot of money for us right now but the thought of not waisting the milk is just so nice... Avent also makes something called a breast shell wich is a little less expensive...$15 I was wondering if anyone has tried these and if they really work and are they worth the money???

candlefire22

Asked by candlefire22 at 12:59 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I heard of these after I was through the stage where I leaked from the other breast while nursing. It would have saved me from having to stuff a burp cloth in my shirt at times.
    aehanrahan

Answer by aehanrahan at 1:03 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Yeah I wish I had heard of these before. LOL! I used to literally shoot milk across the room! Makes me sad to think of all that wasted milk!!! I think I will probably get them for my next child.
    ArmyMom2oneboy

Answer by ArmyMom2oneboy at 2:25 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I'm considering something of the sort for when baby is born. I had for the first four months an abundance of milk, I used pads ALL THE TIME and after that I started having supply issues. It would have been nice to have saved all of that milk. I don't know about the specific products but I think it's a good idea.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 6:56 PM on Jul. 14, 2009