is it normal to have alot of headaches? (28weeks)

i am 28 weeks prego and have been having a lot of headaches lately, sometimes tyleno works and sometimes it doesnt.
i drink plenty of water and stay cool (when its hot outside)
even when i try and sleep off the head ache i wake up with it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You should call your doctor. That could be a sign of high blood pressure.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 1:06 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I had tons of migraines when I was in my second trimester! Tell your doctor just to make sure its not blood pressure related, but headaches are fairly common. Try a cold wet rag on your head, and plenty of quiet. Also there is a homeopathic product called HEADON that you can buy at Walgreens and maybe Walmart for like $4 that works really well. It comes in a stick like a glue stick, and you rub in on your head. Good luck and I hope you get to feeling better!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 1:06 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• yes. I have had a lot of head aches with this pregnancy as well as with my son. My dr told me its from the huge influx and change in hormones.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 1:26 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I get headachs all the time, from allergies. My head gets clogged but I can breath fine. It took a long to figure that one out. Try a decongestant and if it works then you know it is relatted.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 1:37 PM on Jul. 14, 2009