Ladies help-Ford windstar Caravan 1999, or Dodge Grand Caravan 2006?

This is what I can afford. Both vans, give me the good and dirt on them???

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 1:02 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well lets state the obvious. One is ten years old, the other is three. I would go for the one that is 3 years old once you have it inspected by a mechanic and nothing is wrong with it. Something that is ten years old will only be needing more upkeep.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 1:04 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• REMEMBER old is not bad, thank you for the feed back. I don't want to choose because of age, what is better. I am old too and I keep getting better with age. :) JJ (NOT)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:10 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Go with the Ford Windstar! NEVER get a Dodge Caravan!! The Windstar my hubby's mom owned was about 10 yrs old and almost never had a problem. She only got rid of it because she wanted something newer. It was great and dependable. My mom had a Dodge Caravan (as well as many other people I know). My mom had to replace the transmission 5 times within 2 years of having it. Everyone I know that has ever had a Dodge Caravan has had a LOT of trouble with the transmission.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:15 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• mom-2b

Answer by mom-2b at 1:18 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• when i had my Windstar..i LOVED it never any problems with it...
    krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 1:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2009