Anyone been im'd by creep?

Yesterday i was on cm and i got an IM by a "lady" It was weird cause i never really IM'd before and she was talking about masterbation. Which i was like ok well mom's really talk about everything on here so i started to talk to her then she said something really creepy, not really wanting to say what, but it weirded me out a bit so i went and was looking on her profile, which was just set up, with nothing on it. So i said something to her and instantly she was gone. Has this ever happened to you? And should there be some kinda rule that you have to have your profile set up with required info?

allurasmamma

Asked by allurasmamma at 1:05 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Your best bet is to report anything creepy. If you are wrong and it turns to be nothing then no harm no foul. CM isn't going to bring a lot of attention to something they are investigating and they will never mention who reported it. If it something to worry about then getting that person away from this site is best for everyone.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 11:16 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• No sorry. But I would report the person, how ever that is done. This is an easy sight to get on and I bet there are some people who are not Parental caregivers on here, ie pedifiles looking to find new kids/families to harm.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 1:32 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Yeah my guess is he is a man cause when i look at his page, all "beautiful" girls and weird questions and posts about guy like questions??? WEIRD. I would hate to um... be wrong and mess up someones stuff over nothing but its creepy.
    allurasmamma

Answer by allurasmamma at 1:40 PM on Jul. 14, 2009