Did anyone hear anything more on???

Drew Petersen case? Remember they found that body w/a blue barrel last month. did you hear anything more on that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I used to work in that area of Bolingbrook, I heard the body found was male....haven't heard anything else.
    Princefan6684

Answer by Princefan6684 at 2:10 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• It was not his missing wife. The DNA did not match hers, but was likely a different missing woman that was being looked for.
    Anonymous

• really! Boy did he get lucky what are the odds????
    Anonymous

• I have to imagine that this crime was committed after the blue drum info became public knowledge, just to throw the Police off. Sad for the families of missing persons, they all have to wonder every day if their loved one will show up at the door or be delivered to the morgue.

Anonymous

• We used to live in this neighborhood, so it is crazy to hear this is going on, but come on. You can not believe that this man had nothing to do with it. He has had 4 wives and his third wife was killed and placed in the bathtub to look like an accident and now this one is missing without even contacting her family. I don't buy it.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 1:55 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Oh, no. I completely agree that he is guilty. The way he acts is very telling. The problem is that the burden of proof is on the state. They need to take time to be very thorough so this slime ball doesn't slip through the cracks. If anyone would know how, it would be an ex-cop.

Anonymous