Could I Be Pregnant?

I had been on the Depo and I started bleeding everyday, so I started taking the pill. This all started at the end of May. Then I quit the pill, I am sick of the way both of them made me feel. That was the middle of June. Between then and now...I think we have had unprotected sex maybe twice. Now I feel sick, crampy, tender breasts and a mucus discharge(sorry if TMI). I can't find any info anywhere. Expect that it could be implantation. I sort of remembering going through it with my second. I just don't know. Could I be? And I don't know when to expect another period because of all the BC complications.

mommyuphold

Asked by mommyuphold at 1:11 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Go get a test... You can go to the Dollar Tree and get one for 1$ and they work just as well as the 15 dollar ones...
    lvnmygrlz

Answer by lvnmygrlz at 1:14 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• TAKE A TEST OR CALL YOUR DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Can I test this soon though? I have been pretty much taking one every month since I think March or before. That is when my shot starting getting screwed up. I think I may wait until tomorrow or next week.
    mommyuphold

Answer by mommyuphold at 1:15 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• It's probably an effect from your shot. Call a nurse where you got the shot and ask her/him the side effects
    Anonymous