are you a virgin??

if all you have done was playd with toys are you still a virgin? well just fingers and toys.. what would you say? my hubby says "yes" cause the pain and shin hasnt been in there.. i say, no you are all ready for the real thing, just cause you had plastic isnt a big diff...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I KNOW I KNOW!!! maybe her dude lost his foot and part of leg maybe thats how they get down!!!! DONT JUDGE....LMAO....rolling on floor

krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 10:24 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Yes you are mansbration isn't sex. You have to have another person to have sex.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 1:19 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Yes, you are still a virgin if you've only played with fingers and toys.

You are not a virgin when you have full sexual intercourse with a penis in the vagina.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:19 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I'd say yes you are still a virgin, bc there is more to sex than just penetration. There is also the emotional connection a woman experiences with her "first time". There is the special closeness you feel. If penetration and breaking the hymen were the only rules for losing your virginity, then I lost mine at 5 when I fell off a horse and landed on a post :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 1:24 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I LOVE MY TOYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• still a virgin.
    lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 1:27 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• The pain and SHIN?! What kind of sex do you have?! And yes you're still a virgin if you'veonly used toys, fingers whatever.
    Anonymous

• I'm still a virgin. But don't tell my hubby because he thinks our daughter is mine!
    Anonymous

• OKAY...i thought this site was for MOM??? how is she on here if shes still a virgin???
    Anonymous

• Answered at 11:37 AM on Jul. 14, 2009 by: Anonymous
    I'm still a virgin. But don't tell my hubby because he thinks our daughter is mine!

LMAO....
    krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 1:38 PM on Jul. 14, 2009