Is there a legitamate way to "work from home"?

I need to go back to work but the idea of leaving my three month old makes me cry. Does anyone know of a legitamate way to make money from home? Most of the sites on the internet are bogus. ANY suggestion would be helpful. Thank you.

babywhatnow

Asked by babywhatnow at 1:29 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• Not sure if this would be of interest to you but I chose not to go back to work after we had our daughter.So I posted an ad on craigslist to babysit.It's actually not bad money..and I get to stayhome with my baby girl!Best choice I could have ever made...
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:31 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Ther are many ways to work from home.
    You can search the job boards for positions that match your skillset and have a telecommute option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org. Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:44 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Ameriplan is a 17yr old Company that is with The US Chamber of Commerce, National Assoc of Dental Plans and the Consumer Health Alliance.
    They offer us Daily Pay as well as monthly residual pay-Benefits-401K-A new entertainment package to save up to 50% off things like Dining, automotive-recreation....-No cold calling or selling. And if you join on my team we get 250 FREE leads every month!!! you can visit my site if you want some more info or feel free to send me a message :)
    www.IBOPlus.com/ChristinaDennis
    Good Luck and God Bless!!!
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 3:13 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• The idea of leaving my kids actually made me cry too every time I thought about it. I started an at home biz a few months back with my 2 little ones running around next to me while I work around their schedule. I absolutely love it and love being home! The comp I work with just recently won an award from the BBB so it is no scam! If interested in getting more info, you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 3:13 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Yes! I needed to stay at home with my special needs son and actually I found out about this job through cafemom. I posted a similar question and I got a response back and went from there with it. I love this company and what they do and what they stand for! If you are interested go to www.workathomeunited.com/heathers and fill out the form and your mentor will get in touch with you and you can hear all the details and decide if this is for you or not. There is no selling, stocking, delivering or chasing people down to get your money every week! Check it out, I am glad I did!!!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 3:22 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Hello! I got introduced to Internet CEO Moms when I got laid off in April. I joined after some research at the beginning of April and they are totally legit. I LOVE working with all the moms out there and it's such a positive experience. Check my website out at www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com or you can send me an email at alyssamaliska@ymail.com if you would like to know more. We don't sell or have inventory so you would have to worry about that. Hope to hear from you soon!
    Alyssa M.
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 8:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• read my blog. tarasextraincome.blogspot.com
    I have some great ideas on there.

I also have a site for the company I work for. http://www.freedomathometeam.com/tcarter
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 1:06 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I am a Senior Consultant with Pure Romance and it's my home biz..My business name is Pure Romance by Andrea. Since it is a business, there is a fee to start which will be your starter kit. You can visit my website www.andreacarter.pureromance.com and take a look at them. If you have any questions and are interested in joining my team, you can call me at 205.246.1202 and I will answer your questions and help you get started. I love this business because I don't have to answer to a boss and work when I want to. I've been doing this for about a year now. I also take online classes with Kaplan University so it allows me time to do assignments and all.
    prbyandreac

Answer by prbyandreac at 4:43 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• No Investment or Fees required ever.

I’m a stay at home mom of 14 year old twin girls and a 2 year old boy.
    This job is great supplemental income. If you are looking for some extra weekly income take a look at this real work from home. I found it on one of the job boards monster, simply hire, career builder etc…. I’ve searched a long time to find a real work from home job and now I am sharing it with others.

I want to be clear here this is NOT a business opportunity this is a work from home position. It’s easy and fun best of all it keeps me very close here at home with my children. You set your own hours. I work in the Human Resources Department of ASP and I do the interviews and hiring of applicants. When you fill out the online application you will be called for an interview.

http://www.employmentfromhome.net/p319502

linden94

Answer by linden94 at 4:14 AM on Jul. 20, 2009