moms and marijuana (weed,pot etc.)

Hello, i know alot of you mom's get stressed at some point. I know alot of you moms are stressed all the time. And alot of wife' problems. So my question is. How many of you smoke weed and don't smoke. I would imagine that all answers will appear annonymously.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Entertainment

• I did both at one time....

I woke up one day and realized just how stupid it was...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:39 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• i do not smoke.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 1:40 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I used to smoke both cigs and weed. I quit smoking cigs in May. I still smoke weed daily. If it wasn't for the weed and the pills given to me by my doctor, I would not have been able to quit smoking cigs. I keep my weed put up at all times, I only smoke when my kids are not around or at night after they go to sleep. We smoke outside, so that it doesn't affect the kids. What a crazy question but I am glad you asked it. Too many people focus on how bad weed is, but those downing it must not or never have smoked. The affects of weed are not the same as what I consider hard drugs. People claim weed to be a gateway drug, but I have never moved past weed. It was all I ever wanted to try. I am not really sure what info you are looking for, so I just threw out my experience.
    Anonymous

• no illegal drugs in our home...no excessive drinking..etc
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:46 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Nope , i used to smoke weed, but once i got pregnant the first time, i quit. I don't want to do it anymore. I am a parent now and i need to set an example. I never want my kid to do it. I can't tell them not to if i do. So no more for me, besides its really not that great...lol.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 1:54 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I use to smoke, until i got pregnant, i probably will again, thats just being honest and i feel no need to hide that. I dont gotta be anonymous cuz i dont feel like its a big deal.
    holly082290

Answer by holly082290 at 4:10 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Have never smoked weed nor do I ever plan on trying it. If you are that stressed that you have to mess up your brain just to calm down then you have big problems. Try meditation or read a book. I imagine if you are smoking weed you are alone, so you just as easily can do something else that is a little smarter to calm down.
    bordprson

Answer by bordprson at 6:00 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I think their is other tings that you can do beside it.... I do not like drugs and alcohol. I do not consider weed to be a hard drug that it should be looked down on. And i must say that not a weed smoker nor a drinker, but i would love to make  alcohol illegal, not weed. Used to do both so i know the side effects. I would rather potheads then drunks. lol.... sorry.

allurasmamma

Answer by allurasmamma at 6:12 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Well when I got pregnant I did not smoke at all!!! I smoked once after she was born last summer while going to a concert with a few friends and my DD was being babysat over night. Since I have moved 15 mins from her daddy and we are spending a lot of time together and working things out we smoke on occasion only after I know DD is sleeping for the night. I take a few hits and I'm fine and not too high that I do not know what I am doing or anything just a little to relax maybe once every 2 or 3 weeks if that. That is really because her daddy and I used to all the time and it kind of gives us a flashback type of thing you know. My mom smoked every night after I went to bed when I was growing up and I did not know until I was about 14 years old and I had a great childhood nothing to complain about and I feel as long as my DD does not know until she is older she will have a great childhood as well.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 11:48 AM on Jul. 16, 2009