Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Change of domicile

Any suggestions on moving out of state with my child. Mi Law states no child is to move w/in 100 miles from either parent. How is that even feasible... Stuff happens in life that you just can't help. Ie:jobs, relationships,
Who is to say you have to stay confined to a radius off100 miles with your child and if you leave those boundries you go to jail...?
I have great reasoning to move..

Answer Question

Asked by Tressa2005 at 1:39 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Relationships

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • i think that law is crazy. my aunt had to get WRITTEN permission to take her child on a cruise from her daughters father...i can see in some ways how this is supposed to help, but there has to be a loop hole in this some where!! there should be a way for you to get permission to move!!

    Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 1:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.