Not sure where this should go but...

I took a test 2 days ago and it was positive. I really want to go to the doctor to be sure but I have some walls. I am 21. Happly married. Have a 2.5 year old. BUT I live with my controling mother who TELLS me Im not allowed to get pregnant untell I move out or turn 25. I would just go but the only car in the house is hers and she has it ALL DAY. We cant afford to move because the rent here are OUT RAGES. We are really hopeful and really want another baby and have the means. We have been trying for several months so this would make us both very happy. How do I tell my Devil Mom that I might be/need to go? I know she cant stop us from having one but shes not the easiset to talk to and if shes really set in her ways she will do anything she can to keep everything the way she wants (i.e the control). And once I tell her and I find out if Im not how do I tell her Im going to keep trying?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• that seems like a very hard situation. My advice would be to go to your local health department to make sure...regardless, its always best to know so that you can prepare and abstain from anything that could possibly be harmful to the baby. get a friend, neighbor, or cousin to drive you if you have to......And as for your mother, I would say that it is non of her business wether you and your husband want more children and are trying again.........my advice would also be to find a place of your own. You do need your own space, and to be your own family with your husband and child. If you can afford to another child then surely you can afford to find a place of your own. You owe it to yourself, your family and your marriage to find what works out the best and evidently the situation with your mother is not that!
    Anonymous