army wives

so our neighbor went to afghanastan.all was well.my husband made nicey nicey with the husband.but just as usual as soon as her husband leaves she starts her bull crap again.i dont get it i thought she would be sad.and i also thought sence the husbands were friends she would back down.all her friends are driving by my house again beeping and shes looking into my windows,(which she already got caught doing)this has been going on a long tme.when her husband is home she is fine.but my feeling is now that he is overseas she can do what she wants again.i felt bad for her and her husbandbut sometimes i can see why he stayed in the military when at first he told her he was getting out.what should i do ive been ignoring her for to long,and my husband really went way out of his way to be friends...

nana77500

Asked by nana77500 at 1:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't really get what you are asking...the story isn't complete. Being a military wife is hard and can be complicated, so i can't really give you any insight until the situation is clearer.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 4:22 PM on Jul. 14, 2009