If you were buying Disneyland Tix for $200 on craigslist...

would you ask for the home address of the person you are buying them from even if you weren't meeting at their house? Why would someone need to know this?

I am selling my tix, and the lady who wants to buy them asked for the barcode # on the tickets which I understand so she can make sure they are valid, but she wants my home address as well even though we are not meeting at my house. This makes me nervous. I spoke with her on the phone, but why would she need my home address?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• probably so tha tif there is a problem with them she can coem back and get her money back from you
    i would never buy something like that from craigslist
    Anonymous

• The only way i could possibly is imagine her asking for it was if you sold her bad tickets but that's just weird because you gave her the bar code. I wouldst give her your address.You never know people intentions.
    Anonymous

• yea if she doesnt want em, i wouldnt bother with her..i definitely wouldnt give her my address...tell her take em or leave em but your not getting my personal info. i can understand her being leary of buying them, but like the PP said you gave her the barcode.
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 2:01 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• im going her give her a fake address lol. i just really need the money and she is my only offer.
    Anonymous

• i would tell her you aren't comfortable giving out your home address ( I agree with you) but tell her that if she needs to get a hold of you then you will leave her with a valid number and email address. She can take it or leave it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:20 PM on Jul. 14, 2009