i smell.. "down there" (tmi)

well this is kind of embarrassing.. i shower every day, but lately it has been really smelly "down there", like to the point that by the middle/end of the day i can smell it through my pants. i was thinking it's because im getting my period soon.. but it has NEVER been this bad! what could it be? and how can i get rid of it?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Health

• honestly I would go to the doc and have em cheack it out... I know it might be a little embarasing but it could be something like an infection... Yeast infection or other... It could also be a ph inbalance.... Your best bet is to go to the doc when somethin dont smell normal it probably aint normal.... Good luck to ya and dont feel bad talking to yr doc... They see this stuff all the time aint nothing to be ashamed of!
    candlefire22

Answer by candlefire22 at 1:53 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• when your body changes it causes all types of things. if this isnt common its not because of your period. you may very well have an infection, and those just dont go away, medication is necessary!! so sorry to say you need to go to the doc and get it taken care of!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 1:58 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• sounds like a bacterial infection... go to the doctor.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 2:45 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Well our down there does go through some changes maybe as we get older the smell gets more intense. I know mine has, either I am sweaty or am getting ready to start my period that is when I have noticed the odor. Just keep it clean as usual.
    Anonymous

• do you use soap? I dont really know what it could be but you should go to the doctor and get it checked out just to make sure you dont have anything.
    holly082290

Answer by holly082290 at 3:56 PM on Jul. 14, 2009