my relation ship with my mom aint sp grwat she constalty putting me down she never as anything ncr to say baout me but she puts my lnice up on pedsatal and it makesmefeel like anothing she thinks idont have felings but i do waht should i do any suggestions

rhondarktrnd01

Asked by rhondarktrnd01 at 1:51 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• okay- first ignore the rude people. Why they bothered to answer goodness knows since they did not have anything nice or helpful to say!
    Have you talked to your mom about how she makes you feel with her put-downs? If not I suggest you do it. Maybe she does not realize how her comments hurt you. If she won't listen, do you have another person you can talk to about this-- your dad, a grandparent, Aunt... someone who will listen to you and could talk to your mom.
    I hope things get better between you and your mom- good luck!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:28 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I'd tell her that I do have feelings and that she's hurting them. If she continues to torment you then walk away or hang up. You don't have to put up with that even from your mother.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:53 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• You could start by learning to spell.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 1:56 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I really wish people would start to re-read their questions before posting them.
    Your question makes no sence, but I will try to help.

Have you tired just telling your mom how you feel? Being open with your relationship is a good start. Sit down together after supper when chores are done, kids are sleeping and you both have time to have a good long chat.
    Anonymous

• My relationship with my mom isn't so great. She is constantly putting me down. She never as anything nice to say about me but she puts my niece up on pedestal and it makes me feel like I am nothing. She thinks I don’t have feelings but I do. What should I do? any suggestions?

Anonymous

• I agree... it's hard to understand.. by the way anon :58... maybe you should learn to spell too... its sense.. not sence :)
    Anonymous

• laughingHa Ha to the anon 1:58 who can not spell..

and to the nasty EireLass, who is just plain rude!

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:20 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• YOU REALLY NEED TO CHECK YOUR SPELLING BEFORE YOU POST. AND YOUR MOTHER PROBABLY THINKS YOU CANT DO ANYTHING AND PUTS YOU DOWN FOR ONE REASON... LOOK AT YOUR SPELLING. JUST BY THAT ALONE, I WOULD TELL YOU THE SAME THINGS. IM SUPRISED YOU CAN USE A COMPUTER.
    Anonymous

• sheesh! She asks for help and gets ripped on -- way to be supportive and helpful!!! Yes her spelling leaves alot to be desired... BUT have any of you rude people considered she might be dyslexic or possibly English is not her 1st language? Remember CM is international!!

Anonymous

• mmmm Anon 1:43-- why are you YELLING? All caps looks like yelling!
    Anonymous