What made you fall in love with your husband/SO/partner/boyfriend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He's sweet.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 1:56 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• His honesty and intelligence. Besides he is a nice guy.

Answer by Bmat at 1:58 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• When we first started dating, I already had a 3 year old son who was visiting relatives out of state. I told my SO from the beginning about him. So when my son was coming home, I told my SO it was going to be alot different, I wasn't going to be able to spend as much time with him as I was before because I would have my son. I also told him that if he was going to have a problem with my son he needed to let me know right away so I wouldn't waste my time with someone who didn't want my son along with me. He told me he wanted to stay with me and be a father to my son. I fell in love with him on the spot! All the other guys who found out I had a kid ran away. Even if the relationship didn't work out, the fact that he wanted to try was enough for me but luckily, it's 5 years and 2 kids later and I still love him just as much.
    Anonymous

• I can be my crazy, silly self around him. I was always shy to show who I really was in front of other guys, until I met him. =) 2 years later I can still make a goofy face at him and get a good laugh out of it.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 2:01 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• his character, hed do ANYTHING for his loved ones, hes honest, he apreciates the little things in life. and to top it off, HES HOTT!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 2:17 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• The thing that really made me fall in love with him was his sense of humor. He can always make me laugh which is great when you have really had a hard day. He is also very sweet. He would put flowers on my car before we lived together and I would get ready to leave my house and there would be roses on my car, or a card. The thoughtfulness was wonderful. Now I love him even more because I watch how he is with our son. He is an amazing father!

NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 2:18 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• He is the sweetest guy you would ever what to meet. He is a great provider for his family. which in turn alows me to stay at home with our two kids which is great.
    samsmom14

Answer by samsmom14 at 2:31 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I met husband when I was homeless. We did laundry at a laundrymat and he brought me ramen, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and hershey kisses. The best meal ever, I hadn't eaten in a week. Then he took me to bible study.
    *married 3 years
    Anonymous

• While we have many common interests and ideas, that really had nothing to do with why I fell in love with him. I cannot really say exactly what it is or was. There is just something in him that speaks to me. :)
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 2:40 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I can act like a total dork & he'll laugh at me, he plays the most wonderful guitar & writes the most wonderful songs for me, he is extremely chivalrous....something you don't see much anymore, he always kisses me on the back of the neck when I'm cooking anything (to show his appreciation), HE CLEANS LIKE A MAD MAN....that's awesome, he is VERY handsome & tall, when we make love, he makes me feel like the sexiest woman alive, he is great at making love. He is just as silly & dorky as i am, he will stand up for himself & others if he feels it's right, I feel safe around him...he is not scared of anyone or anything, he paints my toenails, we have the same taste in music & romance, he loves to travel, he is VERY brilliant, he likes to read wacky book like me, we can debate religion & politics & not kill each other, he will be my best friend when i need an ear & shoulder to cry on. He is the man of my dreams, & here he is.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:48 PM on Jul. 14, 2009