This is killin me

I just called to see if they igured out what was wrong with my truck ( its at the place that I bought it) and the lady said they brought her a list of what was wrong and she was going to call the warranty company, that was ov an hour ago, she said she was working on it, its been there all night and day.... should I call again? I am a very persistant person

Oh one other thing, do you think this is ass backwards? I have to pay a 100 dollar deductible for the things covered by warranty, but I live a half hour away and now have no transportation but they want payment before they will fix it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Travel

• Check and see if you can get a rental through your warranty company mine covers a renal
    mtnaspen

Answer by mtnaspen at 8:48 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Yes. Call again. And keep calling.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:15 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Yup, thanks but already on it. Dont technically need it because I have no where to go, but I am milkin my warranty for all I can get. I pai 1775.00 for it, best believe im takin that rental... just... in... case
    Anonymous