more summer activities?!

i've already done a lot with my son this summer.. but i feel like im running out of ideas. the things we've done so far are: water balloon fights, sprinkler, swimming (in pools and beaches), going for walks, the park, painting/coloring outside, riding bikes/ride-ons/cars outside, chalk. i know theres soo much more we can do but my mind is blank! suggestions?

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 1:54 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• try the library.. my 3 1/2 year old loves to go to the library , read a few books and check som out to read at home... our library also has kids movies you can rent. he likes that too... on top of that it;s nice and quiet and cool in there!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 2:06 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Go to the zoo, a fair if your city is having one, museum, have a picnic.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 2:16 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I often do a bucket of water in the front yard filled with bath toys/cups/wash cloths, etc. She loves to poor and fill and splash, etc. Its easy and doesn't take a ton of effort. Also, you can do themed walks...i.e. A Nature Walk where you name all the "nature" things you see (trees, birds, ants, etc.), a Color Walk where you name all the colors of everything you see, a Number Walk where you count everything you see, etc.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 2:47 PM on Jul. 14, 2009