any ideas on a job i can do from home?

devildogwife05

Asked by devildogwife05 at 1:57 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• There are many ways to work from home.
    You can search the job boards for positions that match your skillset and have a telecommute option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org. Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I have a great idea for you... I started an at home biz a few months ago with my 2 little boys running around and I absolutely love it. The comp I work with just recently won an award from the BBB so it is no scam! If interested in more info, you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 3:10 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Ameriplan is a 17yr old Company that is with The US Chamber of Commerce, National Assoc of Dental Plans and the Consumer Health Alliance.
    They offer us Daily Pay as well as monthly residual pay-Benefits-401K-A new entertainment package to save up to 50% off things like Dining, automotive-recreation....-No cold calling or selling. And if you join on my team we get 250 FREE leads every month!!! you can visit my site if you want some more info or feel free to send me a message :)
    www.IBOPlus.com/ChristinaDennis
    Good Luck and God Bless!!!
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 3:12 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Yes! I have been working at home with the company that I am with and I love what they do and what they stand for. There is no selling, stocking, or delivering any products nor do you have to chase down your customers to get your money! You can go to www.workathomeunited.com/heathers and fill out the form and your mentor will be in touch with you, give you all of the details and you can decide if this is something that you would be interested in doing and if so then you can get started right away!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 3:18 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• If you can type,you can work at home please send me a message to my profile if your interested.
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 5:46 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Hello! I got introduced to Internet CEO Moms when I got laid off in April. I joined after some research at the beginning of April and they are totally legit. I LOVE working with all the moms out there and it's such a positive experience. Check my website out at www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com or you can send me an email at alyssamaliska@ymail.com if you would like to know more. We don't sell or have inventory so you would have to worry about that. Hope to hear from you soon!
    Alyssa M.
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 7:52 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I have a lot of ideas on my blog. tarasextraincome.blogspot.com

I also work from home. That site is http://www.freedomathometeam.com/tcarter It's been great and instead of stressing about money and planning, I have the freedom to enjoy this pregnancy and spend time with my kids.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 1:12 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I am a Senior Consultant with Pure Romance and it's my home biz..My business name is Pure Romance by Andrea. Since it is a business, there is a fee to start which will be your starter kit. You can visit my website www.andreacarter.pureromance.com and take a look at them. If you have any questions and are interested in joining my team, you can call me at 205.246.1202 and I will answer your questions and help you get started. I love this business because I don't have to answer to a boss and work when I want to. I've been doing this for about a year now. I also take online classes with Kaplan University so it allows me time to do assignments and all.
    prbyandreac

Answer by prbyandreac at 4:42 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• No Investment or Fees required ever.

I’m a stay at home mom of 14 year old twin girls and a 2 year old boy.
    This job is great supplemental income. If you are looking for some extra weekly income take a look at this real work from home. I found it on one of the job boards monster, simply hire, career builder etc…. I’ve searched a long time to find a real work from home job and now I am sharing it with others.

I want to be clear here this is NOT a business opportunity this is a work from home position. It’s easy and fun best of all it keeps me very close here at home with my children. You set your own hours. I work in the Human Resources Department of ASP and I do the interviews and hiring of applicants. When you fill out the online application you will be called for an interview.

http://www.employmentfromhome.net/p319502

linden94

Answer by linden94 at 4:13 AM on Jul. 20, 2009