• In the Spotlight:

Anyone know of any good legitimate work at home jobs?

Draydensmom7708

Asked by Draydensmom7708 at 1:59 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• There are many ways to work from home.
    You can search the job boards for positions that match your skillset and have a telecommute option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org. Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Hey there! I started an at home biz a few months back working while my 2 kids played around me! I absolutely love being home with my children and working according to their schedule! The comp I work with just recently won an award from the BBB so it is no scam! If interested in getting more info, you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to help you and get you more info! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 3:06 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Ameriplan is a 17yr old Company that is with The US Chamber of Commerce, National Assoc of Dental Plans and the Consumer Health Alliance.
    They offer us Daily Pay as well as monthly residual pay-Benefits-401K-A new entertainment package to save up to 50% off things like Dining, automotive-recreation....-No cold calling or selling. And if you join on my team we get 250 FREE leads every month!!! you can visit my site if you want some more info or feel free to send me a message :)
    www.IBOPlus.com/ChristinaDennis
    Good Luck and God Bless!!!
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 3:11 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Yes. I started with this company that I am with and I love what they do and what they stand for. There is no selling, stocking, delivering products and no having to track down your customers to get your money! If you are interested go to www.workathomeunited.com/heathers and fill out the form and your mentor will get in touch with you, give you the details and then you can decide if this is something that you are interested in starting. If you are then you can get started right away!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 3:15 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I earn a full time income from home, working about 3-5 hours a day. I have 2 different businesses so I never get board! You can check them out & Let me know if you have any questions...

Ameriplan ~ www.DailyPayFromHome.com
    Help others afford their healthcare with the Nation's Leading Non-Insurance Plan Company!

Freebie Force ~ www.FreebieForce.com/SabrinaMBowen
    Love Getting Free Stuff? So does everyone else, our system alows our members access to hundreds of dollars in free items each month

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• You can also check out the ever growing list of other home based businesses and even Home Based Jobs on my website...

Sabrina's Closet ~ Come See What's Inside!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:34 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Hello! I got introduced to Internet CEO Moms when I got laid off in April. I joined after some research at the beginning of April and they are totally legit. I LOVE working with all the moms out there and it's such a positive experience. Check my website out at www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com or you can send me an email at alyssamaliska@ymail.com if you would like to know more. We don't sell or have inventory so you would have to worry about that. Hope to hear from you soon!
    Alyssa M.
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 7:52 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I have some ideas on my blog. tarasextraincome.blogspot.com

The company I work for is pretty good and it helps that they have live training and support. http://www.freedomathometeam.com/tcarter
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 1:09 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• No Investment or Fees required ever.

I’m a stay at home mom of 14 year old twin girls and a 2 year old boy.
    This job is great supplemental income. If you are looking for some extra weekly income take a look at this real work from home. I found it on one of the job boards monster, simply hire, career builder etc…. I’ve searched a long time to find a real work from home job and now I am sharing it with others.

I want to be clear here this is NOT a business opportunity this is a work from home position. It’s easy and fun best of all it keeps me very close here at home with my children. You set your own hours. I work in the Human Resources Department of ASP and I do the interviews and hiring of applicants. When you fill out the online application you will be called for an interview.

http://www.employmentfromhome.net/p319502

linden94

Answer by linden94 at 4:12 AM on Jul. 20, 2009