Are there any legitatimate at home business out there?

blessedrub

Asked by blessedrub at 2:09 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• Avon.. I just restarted selling Avon and I'm doing a lot better this time around. Unless you have a huge customer base, its not wise just to rely on Avon as a solid income
    starmoonlight

Answer by starmoonlight at 3:01 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I started an at home biz a few months back with 2 little ones running around while I work and I absolutely love it! It is with a comp that recently won an award from the BBB so it is no scam! If interested in more info, you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 3:03 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Ameriplan is a 17yr old Company that is with The US Chamber of Commerce, National Assoc of Dental Plans and the Consumer Health Alliance.
    They offer us Daily Pay as well as monthly residual pay-Benefits-401K-A new entertainment package to save up to 50% off things like Dining, automotive-recreation....-No cold calling or selling. And if you join on my team we get 250 FREE leads every month!!! you can visit my site if you want some more info or feel free to send me a message :)
    www.IBOPlus.com/ChristinaDennis
    Good Luck and God Bless!!!
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 3:09 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• There are LOTS of them! I have 2 that I work full time and a few I do on the side. What are you looking for? There are many options when finding the right home business for you. Are you looking for a party plan or something you can work 90% from home? How do you feel about the phone and computer? Do you want something with a product or service? One time commission per sale or residual (recurring payments) commissions? Are you looking to earn a few hundred a month or do you eventually want to retire with your DH in Mauii? All these are questions that need answered before you can really pick the right home business.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:17 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• However I would be happy to send you information on either of my companies. I am with Ameriplan and FreebieForce. I never do any hard sales of tellemarketing and work about 3-5 hours a day, total.  Here's how you can get more information...

Ameriplan ~ http://www.dailypayfromhome.com/
    24 hour sales free information line available at 616-712-1741 This recording will provide you with all the basic details without you ever having to speak to a person, so you won't feel sold to. IF you have questions or would like to schedule an interview you can visit my site above or just PM me here.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:23 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• FreebieForce ~ www.FreebieForce.com/SabrinaMBowen
    If you just visit the site and take the tour you will be amaized at how easy building a business on freebies is! And how profitable.

You should also check out...
    Sabrina's Closet ~ www.Sabrinas-Closet.info
    There is a list of totally legit home businesses there as well as information and links for all of them.

Let me know if you have any questions! I am always happy to chat with anyone!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:25 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• You can search the job boards for positions that match your skillset and have a telecommute option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org. Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:36 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• There are plenty of legit home businesses. Just remember that a home business is more than a job- you must love what you are doing.  I'd love to share more about my businessGood luck with finding what you are looking for.

regan1

Answer by regan1 at 7:30 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Hello! I got introduced to Internet CEO Moms when I got laid off in April. I joined after some research at the beginning of April and they are totally legit. I LOVE working with all the moms out there and it's such a positive experience. Check my website out at www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com or you can send me an email at alyssamaliska@ymail.com if you would like to know more. We don't sell or have inventory so you would have to worry about that. Hope to hear from you soon!
    Alyssa M.
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 7:51 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• read my blog. tarasextraincome.blogspot.com
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 1:07 PM on Jul. 15, 2009