it is great

ok so for those SAHM or all in general that have 0-12m baby and are trying to save some money. I decided to try making home made baby food been that the cost of baby food is high at my local walmart like 1.75. I went to the local farmers market and bought an entire week worth of vegetables and spend only $7.00 and is so easy and simple and my baby seems to like it so much better than the already made baby food and not to mention is so much healthier it only takes 10m of my day every 2 or 3 days because i make enough to last..just thought I would bring it up and hope it helps..

curls_tampa

Asked by curls_tampa at 2:12 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Even better: Spend an extra 15 minutes and make some more, then pour it into ice cube trays and freeze it. Pop out the cubes and put them into freezer bags, and one or two cubes is a perfect serving size! It saves soooo much time and money!
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 2:14 PM on Jul. 14, 2009