Do you like them crossed or uncrossed?

Whenever I see a man with his legs crossed like knee to knee I think of a woman's way of sitting I think it looks sooo feminine (atleast to me it does) I rather see a man sit with his legs wide open I think that is sexy....:)

I used to think if a man sits like a woman he must not have much down there...LOL If he sat like a real man he must have alot....:)

what are your thoughts??? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think the same way. Whenever I see a man with his legs crossed, it bugs me. I
    Anonymous

• Know offence to anyone out there..But when a guy crosses his legs like a women does,,What pops into my mind first thing is he is so gay..And he will never be able to produce babies.

Answer by louise2 at 2:24 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Don't you know ladies aren't supposed to cross their legs? They're supposed to cross their ankles and tuck their legs under the chair.
    Anonymous

• I don't mind when a guy rests his ankle on his knee, but that's a as far I think it should go.
    Yea, my Dad did that once at a meeting (I was his intern for a summer) and after the meeting I was like " Dad, please don't do that, you look like a woman and no one will take you seriously." He laughed and has never done it again LOL
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 2:41 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I have always thought it was more feminine. I would rather see a guy uncrossed or have his ankle on his knee. Now, I would like to know how you feel about women who put their ankle on their knee like a man. Does that seem just as wrong as the men crossing their legs?

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 2:43 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

As I read this my ankles are crossed with legs tucked under my chair! LOL Must mean I'm a lady right? ;)
    To answer the question though, even though I know it's wrong...I do tend to see a man with legs crossed at the knee as more feminine. I think wide open legs yes, or crossed with one ankle sitting on the other knee (so legs are still spread) looks more manly.
    MynTop

Answer by MynTop at 2:53 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• OMG I thought I was the only one!! I watch Two and a Half Men on occasion and Charlie Sheen is constantly crossing his legs like that and for some reason it annoys me!! And he's supposed to be this macho playboy on that show, sleeping with all these women and then he crosses his legs like a girl! LOL! My SO agrees with me.
    Anonymous