Sometimes friends?

Do you always initiate your friendships. We have many friends but it seems we always initiate contact. We always have our friends over but we seldom get a call from them. Please tell me we are not alone.

dillonsma

Asked by dillonsma at 2:34 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• I had a couple friends like that, and to be honest it was more work than it was worth. The ONLY time I got a phone call from them was when they needed something and that was it. I severed those ties. Good luck. You dont need part-time friends.
    LaceyAM

Answer by LaceyAM at 2:36 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• You are definately not alone on that one. It is even harder now because not many of our other friends have kids.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 2:48 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I lost 90% of my friends when I had my baby. The 10% that stayed are the ones with kids so we have something to relate to. But OFCOURSE they are the ones that YOU have to contact to chat or hangout or anything. Drives me INSAINE! But I dont want to have NO friends so I kindof put up with it. I actually kindof like the break in theyre drama and b*&@#hing every once in awhile lol. Still it would be nice for a friend to call me out of the blue sometimes and invite us over.
    belljaz

Answer by belljaz at 3:03 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• yeah i hardly ever get calls from friends it me usually doing the callin. they have their kids husbands church things going on are get too busy but still wish i get an occasional hi whats up from them
    Anonymous