has anyone try taking surveys online ? please nedd advices on what the best website and how they work?

keylin

Asked by keylin at 2:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• This is a good one: http://cashcrate.com/371343 It's not really taking surveys, you do "offers". I've been paid by it 5 times now so I know it's legit. There' a forum there where you can get answers to any questions you have, and there's also a whole group on cafemom of women who are members of the site and you can get help there too if you need it. http://www.cafemom.com/group/26713

whittear

Answer by whittear at 3:02 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I've tried several survey sites and most of them don't pay cash, they enter you into drawings to win prizes. Lots of them you also have to "qualify" for in order to take them, and most only pay pennies for each one you do complete and get credit for. I've found that most are a waste of time.
    Anonymous

• I looked into that too and I didn't find anywhere who was paying worth a crap. You have to answer a truck load of them to get a descent income off of that but if you are interested in getting paid to do part or full time work you should check out www.workathomeunited.com/heathers and fill out the form and your mentor will get back to you on it. I started with this company and I love it and what I do and what they stand for. This was about the only one that you didn't have to sell, stock, deliver and harass customers and try to track them down to get your money! I think its well worth it! I have a very busy schedule and I still find time to do this too full time. Its very simple!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 3:10 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• www.points2shop.com is a really good one. I use it everyday. You get points for every survey you complete and then you can use those points to buy anything on amazon.com. I've got baby stuff, Cds, books, everything ships really quick. Its a great site.
    holly082290

Answer by holly082290 at 3:18 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• www.surveysavvy.com
    www.mypoints.com
    www.saynation.com
    www.zoompanel.com
    www.epoll.com

Answer by rkoloms at 3:35 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• http://www.surveypolice.com/

Not a survey site, but has all the good ones listed, reviews of tons of available sites, and if you do get into doing them and have a problem with a site they'll help with resolution.

desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 3:39 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I have an article about surveys on my blog. tarasextraincome.blogspot.com CHeck out each of the ones on my site. cashcrate is pretty decent. They send you a check once a month and it pays off really good!
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 1:03 PM on Jul. 15, 2009