Do you think this book was right?

How many of you have read He's just not that into you? Do you agree with it or do you think every situation is different?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• That book changed my life! I read it after my divorce and it seriously made me evaluate people and situations a lot better. I had a great time and found that almost every situation/person was easier to deal with (or not deal with) based on the books suggestions. There are always some exceptions to the rules (even the book says this) BUT the point is to stop living like EVERY time like it will be the exception and treat it like the rule. That makes it easier to spot when the very rare exception happens.

I recommended it to a few single friends of mine and they have all LOVED it!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 3:21 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I think the book is amazing and I swear by it

Answer by admckenzie at 3:32 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• who is the author? ill check the library next time im there sounds intersting
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 3:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Greg Bernhart (yeah! a guy wrote it!) LOL...a woman contributed too, but he was the author.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 5:22 PM on Jul. 14, 2009