Don't you love it when stuff like this happens?

I was feeling kind of yicky about myself today, my hair wasn't doing right and I"m having a "fat" day so to speak, I know we all have these days I'm not the only one. Anyway, I was getting on the elevator and this totally HOT guy was talking to me, and the other guy he was with was like, "You must use a special kind of shampoo to get such pretty hair" I was like thank you kind stranger for that compliment lol, it just lifted my spirits a bit. Has anything like this happened to you lately? I love hearing stories like this one!

jillisue808

Asked by jillisue808 at 3:12 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• About 3 weeks ago, I was really unsure of this dress I was wearing. Someone stopped me in the grocery store and said that she was thinking of getting that same dress, but that it looked a lot better on me than it had on her. I was thrilled. I have worn that same dress twice since then and have gotten compliments both times.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:17 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• yes we went to lincoln to get some stuff and went to mc donalds for drinks being it was soo hot and no AC in the car im wearin a ball cap a korn t shirt with a couple of holes and jeans and i was sweaty and face was red...i looked horried....and when i got back to the table with our drinks my hubby was laughin cause some high school boys were checkin me out and heard one of them say she is hot i should get her number then another is like i think she is married.. b4 we left had one of them come up to me and say i think you are gorgeous..im like uh thanks !?!
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 3:18 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Maybe they were an item, that usually happens these hot guys now adays are sometimes gay :(

Some.
    Anonymous

• Yep....I was feeling disgustingly pregnant today, lol. I had a bunch of women tell me that I was "So cute, and all belly and that my legs, arms, and butt still looked small" One even said that she hopes taht when she gets pregnant she looks like me. I don't necessarily agree with them, but regardless it made me feel so less HUGE, haha!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 3:20 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• wait a min this post was on here the other day hun nice try

Anonymous

• Oh, yeah. Last weekend when I was working I was still getting over being sick, and my nose was all red, and my eyes were glassy... I still had at least three guys ask me what I was doing after work.
    Anonymous

• I was at the gas station the other day and a man walked up to me and said "Hey can I put a name with a pretty face" I said my name and he asked if I had a boyfriend, I said well no i have a husband and im very happily married, and he said " Well you tell him he's a very lucky man" smiled and walked away. I was surprised because usually the men around here aren't very respectful of you having a child with you or a ring on your finger. It was a nice compliment and I didnt have to hear any disrespectful remarks.
    cainesmama

Answer by cainesmama at 3:51 PM on Jul. 14, 2009