Do you Ever want other people to find you sexy other then your SO?

I just had a baby 5 weeks ago.. and I never feel pretty anymore.. EVER! and I know my husband thinks I am beautiful but I want other men not just my husband to find me somewhat attractive

MommySteph1011

Asked by MommySteph1011 at 1:42 PM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I think I speak for all women when I say, "HELL YES!" Its nice to feel sexy, or pretty, or just good about yourself. When your DH tells you that you're sexy or beautiful, he is telling the truth. He believes it no matter how you look because he loves you. And that's no secret. But to FEEL that way or for someone else to tell you you're hot is different. It just feels GOOD!!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:23 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Yes, I tell dh that it's his job to say all those nice things to me, so when someone else does it's nice.
    INDIANAMOM

Answer by INDIANAMOM at 2:09 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I really just want to be "normal" again... I don't want to have to worry about whether people can see my fat rolls, or if I should be wearing such a tight shirt. I want to be comfortable in my own skin again!
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 2:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• OMG of course! That's NORMAL! Everyone wants to feel attractive to others no matter what your relationship status is!
    Hugs!
    Shele
    SHELEBELLE

Answer by SHELEBELLE at 4:31 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• i dont think anyone feels sexy five weeks after giving birth. i wouldn't worry about it, personally. rest up, take care of yourself and the baby, and relax... you will feel sexy again, and other men will find you desirable.
    anniekelleher

Answer by anniekelleher at 4:51 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Heck yeah! We all want to feel attractive whether we have a SO or not, but I don't know many women felt attractive that soon after childbirth. Maybe there's a biological reason for that? Your body is still adjusting, your hormones are still leveling out, and in my case I also had PPD on top of all that. It took a while for me to even feel "normal", let alone attractive. Just keep your focus on enjoying your beautiful new baby and your hubby who loves you so much and finds you attractive and know that you WILL feel attractive again in the near future.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 10:09 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I guess I'm different than the other responses to this question. I really don't care of other people think of me...especially men. I'm not out to impress anyone.
    momwillandturn

Answer by momwillandturn at 11:46 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I want another man to think I am sexy so I can feel like I still have it. "Going on 38"
    notlott37

Answer by notlott37 at 9:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I love it when I feel great, but it's so nice to hear it from others as well. BUT sometimes I take those comments with a grain of salt, because beauty truly IS in the eye of the beholder. Ex/ there is this one woman who another mom thought was "really pretty" and I was shocked because I didn't think so at all. Then there are others who I think are so pretty, but others disagree with me.
    Anonymous