Disney in October...

Will it be decorated for Halloween ye on Oct. 10th? How about crowds during that time of year? I am sooo excited about this trip. we already have our 4 Character meal reservations. Crystal palace(with Pooh), Ohana(with Lilo and Stitch), story book Princess Dining(with the Princesses) and Chef Mickey's(with Mickey)! Can't wait to see the Spectromagic parade and Wishes fireworks with the kids! what else should we not miss?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Travel

• should be great!!! deb's disney has great tips!!
    It is www.allearsnet.com
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 3:47 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I am not exactly sure when they start decorating magic kingdom but October is one of the best times to go in my experience. Its way less crowded because every has gone back to school.
    Dylansmom32509

Answer by Dylansmom32509 at 3:32 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Yes, it will most likely be decorated for Halloween already. Although they don't really "decorate" per say. They just have special events....it's called Mickeys spooky something I think. I've never been to it, but we live 20 minutes outside orlando so I hear all about it. It's separate from the general day admission and it's only on certain nights. As far as the crowds, October is one of the best times to go, however Disney ALWAYS has a crowd. Go to the parks early, that's the best time to not wait in lines. As the day goes on the lines get longer. Expect to wait anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour in a line.
    JessMomof2boys

Answer by JessMomof2boys at 2:29 AM on Jul. 15, 2009