Would you or did you ever go in a playplace at McDonald's?

Do you ever climb in with the kids at McDonald's Playplace (you know that big ole structure the have in some of their restaurants) well the tunnels looked wide enough and there was no one around but me and the kids and maybe another mom on the other side but it felt as though the whole area was just for us. Well I decided to make the kids happy and surprised...I climed in...and...well I tried to get into it but couldn't the tunnels were big enough but for some reason I could not lift myself to keep going I felt very heavy all of a sudden...LOL I don't think I am a big girl a size 10 (or maybe I was) it said parent's can play too. It's like I needed knee pads and hand pads. That was my first and last. When I came out of the tunnels would you believe there were people everywhere I was kind of embarrassed I felt as though they looked at me like wtf are you doing in there...I just played it off by saying whew that was fun..lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol if i weren't pregnant, i'd so be in there with my daughter idc what people think, as long as you're having fun with your kid so what? :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:37 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• they took ours out =( some parent(s) werent watching their kid and he/she got hurt and our mc d's got sued
    Anonymous

• Nope. We dont eat at fast food places and the germs are enough to deter me and my family from that gross place!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 3:43 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• We don't normally eat at places that have those things, but I've taken the children for a cone a few times, though indoor play places ick me out and I don't enjoy going. I rather go to Barnes and Noble and have them play with the trains and look at books.
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 3:50 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I totally go in them! The kids love it when I or my husband join in the climbing and sliding. It may be a little touch on our knees but worth it for the fun! As for the germs, isn't that what soap and water are for?? We go to a play place once every couple of weeks in the winter, the kids love the chicken nuggets and apples so I don't feel so bad. Go for it! Have fun! They're only this young once!!!
    lovemykids847

Answer by lovemykids847 at 3:56 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I only had to go in once to get a kid out that got scared!!! I don't remember being in there long!! I say, GO FOR IT and HAVE FUN!!

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 4:01 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Well if germs were going to keep me and my family away from something, then I guess we'd have to skin ourselves because everything is covered with germs.
    I don't go into playplaces simply for the fact that I play with my kids a lot and as far as I'm concerned, that's THEIR place away from mommy's "stop hitting your brother!" and "take your hand out of your pants!!" I get my mommy time while they're enjoying a little freedom. It's great!
    adamsmama724

Answer by adamsmama724 at 4:02 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I did once when I was 9 months pregnant and my son got scared at the top and couldn't get back down. He was terrified of using the slide because it was a fully enclosed one that was dark. So it was between my large sized hubby or my 9 month pregnant self to climb in after him, lol. I think I had my daughter a week later! Surprisingly I fit inside the tunnels though!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:14 PM on Jul. 14, 2009