Don't you hate when you cuddle next to your dh/so...?

In your mind you just want to cuddle/snuggle and that is all but in my case he thinks I want him to do me...lol Therfore I don't cuddle with him anymore and if I do I just give him a quick cuddle and run if I don't he'll catch me...lol
why can't he just lay there and wait for me to make a move (weather I make it or not) and if I do I am sure he will enjoy it. As it is I don't want it sometimes and like this (it could be a mind thing) knowing that I can't have it makes me want him...lol Does that make sense??? Sometimes I just want to lay there with him and talk and touch and maybe who knows but it's at my timing....Are you ladies this way too???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• yes! i hate that!!! sometimes i just want my dh to hold me or rub my back or something w/o expecting sex
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:40 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• haha, I told my hubby I don't "make out" with him b/c then it will lead to sex. I too just want to snuggle sometimes without sex.
    mommylovesu28

Answer by mommylovesu28 at 3:44 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• My SO tries to insinuate sex but when Im not in the mood he knows to stop and he'll rub my back and cuddle, thats just how we lay at night anyway so it doesnt mean SEX in our relationship...
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:45 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• mine is hard core military so is task oriented. No cuddling allowed. No body contact except for intents and purposes of sex. Sad but true. I wish some men could just relax and enjoy a close moment but it won't happen at my house!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:19 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I must be the weirdo- Last night My back was bothering me so all we could really do was watch a movie. I started griping that I hadn't gotten laid in a whole week! 3 days can be a long time for me!
    It's usually the husband that just wants to snuggle.
    So I guess I can't help too much with this one.............
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 4:30 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• High five for LadyAronna!!! I'm in your boat girl!

Hubby always wants to cuddle and sometimes, i just wanna f#$#! LOL

Then HES the one asking why the cuddling always has to lead to sex....sigh....lets switch hubby's with these ladies!!!!!

Who wants to hubby-swap for a while?!?! LOL
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 5:20 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• OMG i here BOTH of u i have the oppisit prob. as the person asking the question mine actully winnes when i want sex and he dosen't it's pitiful and it makes me feel slutty bc i'm all over him and he dosen't pay me any attion it's so frustrating sometimes! He comes home form work (after i haven't seen him all day) and i'll start kissing and touching on him and just about the time he lets me do enough to get turned on he stars the " Baby can't we just lay here and watch a movie" it drives me crazy!
    kat324

Answer by kat324 at 7:03 PM on Jul. 14, 2009