~ What does it mean to you to be a confident women?~

Lena240

Asked by Lena240 at 3:40 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A woman who isn't afraid to admit mistakes regarding her kids.
    adamsmama724

Answer by adamsmama724 at 3:45 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Thats a good one..
    Lena240

Answer by Lena240 at 3:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• a woman who does not have any regrets, a woman who think she is hot no matter what the rest of the world thinks, & a woman who speaks from her heart w/ no shame, a woman who is not afraid of life & all of it's ups & downs.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:50 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• To me it would be a women who..
    knows what she stands for and knows what she won't exept.
    knows who she can truest and the people she needs to let go of.
    Knows what she should change about herself, things she can't and things to except.
    A women who know how to stand up for herself with out feeling sorry about it later.
    A women that doesn't expect things from anyone but herself.
    Can't think right now..lol
    Lena240

Answer by Lena240 at 3:58 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I like that one samurai..
    Lena240

Answer by Lena240 at 4:00 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• A confident woman is a strong woman-she can stand up for herself and takes crap from no man.She is beautiful in her own way and she knows she is beautiful. She stands tall, she stands proud.Even if you're only four feet tall she is a confident woman.
    debbiewebbie

Answer by debbiewebbie at 4:19 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• A confident woman is proud of where she is in life and how she got there. She can admit when she made a mistake and be subtle when she was right while everyone else was wrong. She is happy with who she is no matter how much weight she has gained or lost. She knows she is beautiful even with all the supermodel ads surrounding her. A confident woman is a woman who stands up for her beliefs and speaks her mind when it is necessary.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 4:25 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I am a very confident woman. I am not ashamed of anything I do, even my mistakes. I believe in myself and my family and make sure that all my actions are in step with my current goal. I hold my head up high and have no reason not to. When I walk in to a room or post in a forum, I don't hide who I truely am... I stand up and "shout" my values and beliefs with no shame.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:35 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Wow you girls are great.. This is really good.. You my sexy confident chicks..lol
    Lena240

Answer by Lena240 at 4:39 PM on Jul. 14, 2009