Can I work a part time job

If I get unemployment or will they take that money out of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They will take money out of it- or take it completely away
    Anonymous

• they will take some out of it if not all..i would call your unemployment and find out what the rules are they vary from state to state
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 3:48 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• why no tjust work ? instead of just living on unemployment?
    Anonymous

• My MIL can make $180/week, anything more than that gets taken out of her unemployment check. So if she makes $250 they take out... $70?? from her regular check.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 3:59 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Ours works the same way OwensMama824's MILs works. You can make so much then start cutting off the UC. Check with your UC office.
    Anonymous

• Ok Anon 3:52 PM : Be such a bitch. Were not going to live off unemployment dumbass. My dh is almost done with school and wants to get a part time job so we can save more. I work part time and go to school. He was laid off two months ago. Why do I need to explain myself to a ignorant bitch like yourself!?? get a life!
    Anonymous

• its funny to make such smart ass comments then hide by posting anon??? Why not be a bitch and just post it????? COWARD!!!
    Anonymous

• They will take a portion of the unemployment while he is working. He could even work fulltime and still get partial unemployment. Call or go into the unemployment office and they will be able to tell you for sure. I don't remember the formula but there is one.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2009