What businesses out there have actually put out as much as you have given?

Be honest with your answers!!! I want to hear your opinions based on what you do or have done or know facts about. I havent had any luck and im not interested in ads too much unless you have been really successful with it....Just want to know. I also know that it depends on the persons drive and willing to do something...NO BASHING PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Jul. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• I think you answered your own question. Every business out there will put out what you put in. If you are willing to work hard and consistantly, you can't really fail at any of them. The only time this isn't true is when you are given no guidence and don't know how to put that hard work to good use. But again, this can (it shouldn't) happen with any business. I failed at a number of businesses. Was it all the businesses fault? Where they faulty? No. I was not invested in them, I didn't believe in the product or service and/or didn't have the proper guidence to do what I needed to do.

When looking to join a business there are key questions you have to ask yourself. Is there GOOD and Dependable training and support? Do I believe in the products or services? Would I be uneasy about selling to people I love -If this answer is yes, you don't believe in the business. And finally am I willing to do what it takes to make this work?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:41 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• If you can honestly answer those questions and say, Yes, there is (or seems to be) good training & support, Yes, This product or service is awesome, I believe in it and wouldn't be afraid to tell my loved ones about it. And YES I am willing to MAKE THIS WORK.

ANY business can be successful and give you what you give it. Now, I do want to say also that there is no legit business that is going to get you rich over night. There are no real get rich quick businesses... A business takes time to build, time to earn with and time to see a true income with. But they ALL will blossom if you are doing your part.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:44 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• With this company, I give a little each month and it gives alot in return, or has the potential to over time, like the lady stated above, you are not going to get rich quick over night. That does not work out but if you are interested in building a business go to www.workathomeunited.com/heathers and fill out the form and your mentor will get in touch with you to give you all of the details on who, what, when, where, why, and how and then you can decide for yourself if this is something that you will or won't be interested in. Also like she stated above, you have to like what you do or its not going to work out either but I personally love it and let me tell you I am very picky about everything! But this company met ALL of my requirements! at least check it out
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 4:50 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I feel I am doing my part I just havent seen any progress. I feel Im doing everything to the best of my ability and I do believe the company but the fact that there is no progress or income I have become skeptical. I will continue to strive but I just get discouraged at times
    Anonymous

• You really summed it up. The more you are willing to put in to a business the more you are going to reap :)
    I am with Ameriplan and I love it. Because it is a business you do have to build it up to see your income grow but the potential is so there to get you to a 6 figure income in just 2-4 years!!
    Each time you enroll a broker to work for Ameriplan you get $15/$30 a month EVERY month over and over. Each time you enroll someone into a benefits plan you get $6-$18 a month over and over. So your income grows everytime you enroll someone. Plus once you hit Regional Sales Director you start making 15% of what your team under you does :)
    So the company is great and our pay is very rewarding!!!
    Hope this helped you out some. Good Luck girl.
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 5:50 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• Sabrina gave you an excellent answer. I have tried a few direct sales type businesses that didn't seem to work. I gave it one last try and found that my enthusiasm about the product and great training/support makes all the difference and motivates me to not give up. So, yes, I have found a home business that is profitable for me.
    regan1

Answer by regan1 at 7:15 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I don't think enthusiasm and what you put into a business will automatically mean success. You can be driven, work 40 hours and love the company you are worth and barely make a darn thing. I've tried several direct selling companies. I had my marketing ideas put into their newsletters and even received awards, but was I making the profit to reflect those implemented ideas? No! I've had the most success with ebay, and now our carpet cleaning business.

You can for example, love tupperware and love the products and be excited and ready to promote it 100 different ways, but that still doesn't 100% guarantee it will equal sales.

And with any business or job you can put more effort into something and not earn as much. My husband was in landscaping, made $15 an hour and hurt his back. He can do a carpet cleaning job and make $100 or more an hour, and usualy does. He works less physically and makes a LOT more.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:26 PM on Jul. 14, 2009

• I am a Senior Consultant with Pure Romance and it's my home biz..My business name is Pure Romance by Andrea. Since it is a business, there is a fee to start which will be your starter kit. You can visit my website www.andreacarter.pureromance.com and take a look at them. If you have any questions and are interested in joining my team, you can call me at 205.246.1202 and I will answer your questions and help you get started. I love this business because I don't have to answer to a boss and work when I want to. I've been doing this for about a year now. I made back what I initially invested plus some with my first party.
    prbyandreac

Answer by prbyandreac at 11:49 PM on Jul. 16, 2009